One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘They are great amassers of power, which they have leveraged for wealth,’ said one former high-ranking golf administrator.’
- ‘And who was this Evans, this wealthy connoisseur, benefactor and amasser of valuables?’
- ‘Walker is an amasser of information and a controller of data.’
- ‘I myself am an amasser of many odd and pretty things, so I could appreciate Steven's menagerie quite well.’
- ‘The booksellers are a retired couple although it might be more appropriate to say they are book amassers rather than sellers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.