One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the air sacs of the lungs.
- ‘The authors concluded that inflammatory alveolitis might have been present in severely exposed subjects.’
- ‘The general practitioner died from the result of fibrosing alveolitis on 26 January 2000.’
- ‘In contrast, fibrosing alveolitis is a disease that starts in the periphery of the lung.’
- ‘This second group was further subdivided into conditions that are part of a systemic disease or fibrosing alveolitis (defined as pulmonary disease only).’
- ‘Although still in his mid-50s and in the prime of his productive professional life, fibrosing alveolitis had left him severely disabled.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.