One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the air sacs of the lungs.
- ‘The general practitioner died from the result of fibrosing alveolitis on 26 January 2000.’
- ‘The authors concluded that inflammatory alveolitis might have been present in severely exposed subjects.’
- ‘This second group was further subdivided into conditions that are part of a systemic disease or fibrosing alveolitis (defined as pulmonary disease only).’
- ‘Although still in his mid-50s and in the prime of his productive professional life, fibrosing alveolitis had left him severely disabled.’
- ‘In contrast, fibrosing alveolitis is a disease that starts in the periphery of the lung.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.