One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Instead, the acoustics of musical space is, in itself, an alterable element of the representational system within which musical meanings are constructed.’
- ‘Free people have multiple and alterable identities.’
- ‘The key is to stop thinking in terms of a computer as a set of memory cells alterable at will by a sequence of instructions.’
- ‘Life-hopes of the first kind, to speak of them in one way, partly involve thinking of our futures as open or unfixed or alterable.’
- ‘When poverty started being seen not as inevitable, but as something alterable, being poor moved from the realm of bad luck to the realm of injustice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.