One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This went to a dispensing pharmacist, together with a sequential alphanumerical code list.’
- ‘It is a collection of 1,270 alphanumerical charts which, after several rounds of deciphering, give rise to many old writings in different languages.’
- ‘The company can mark tubing with alphanumerical text of any height, width, and thickness, and can serialize this text.’
- ‘Many applications can be conveniently controlled via an external alphanumerical keyboard, the multifunctional steering wheel or voice dial.’
- ‘To facilitate this, a chat function has been implemented that sends readable text to friendly units, and presents an incomprehensible alphanumerical stream to foes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.