One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many applications can be conveniently controlled via an external alphanumerical keyboard, the multifunctional steering wheel or voice dial.’
- ‘To facilitate this, a chat function has been implemented that sends readable text to friendly units, and presents an incomprehensible alphanumerical stream to foes.’
- ‘The company can mark tubing with alphanumerical text of any height, width, and thickness, and can serialize this text.’
- ‘It is a collection of 1,270 alphanumerical charts which, after several rounds of deciphering, give rise to many old writings in different languages.’
- ‘This went to a dispensing pharmacist, together with a sequential alphanumerical code list.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.