One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Eyes that are narrow and oval with pointed ends.
- ‘Her hair was shorter and was slightly graying and her green eyes were more rounded than Penny's almond eyes.’
- ‘We shook hands slowly and almond eyes met crystal as I stared him down, the tingling sensation in my hand not fading until hours after I'd walked away.’
- ‘Liadan's almond eyes narrow as she pulls her hands roughly out of his gentle grip.’
- ‘White was born with the enviable gene that elongates her already striking features: She has sky-high legs and almond eyes, and a milky smooth radio-announcer voice that demands attention.’
- ‘The only thing that betrayed his true emotions was the angry flashing of his eyes, wide almond eyes that were so like my own.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.