One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The patients, therefore, were obliged to yield to the sad necessity, because they could obtain no better aid from other allopathists, who had gained their knowledge from the same deceitful books.’
- ‘They say people hereabouts live on quinine during the month of September, and I abhor quinine, and army surgeons, you know are all allopathists.’
- ‘If there is any reason to suppose a homoeopathic physician can use allopathic tools to a better advantage than the allopathist himself, I fail to see it.’
- ‘Good old Mark also proclaimed ‘that you may honestly feel grateful that the homeopath survived attempts of the allopathists to destroy it.’’
- ‘Dr. Colby studied in Philadelphia, and, after graduation, was at first an allopathist, but eclectic in practice; yet within a few years she has preferred to practise as a homoeopathist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.