One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The rise in bacterial resistance has prompted recommendations that allopathic doctors prescribe fewer antibiotics, which, in turn, has led to a search for alternatives.’
- ‘The authors use a set of icons to alert the reader to clinical implications, interpretations, or topics that might be naturopathic or allopathic in origin.’
- ‘Various alternative therapies including reiki, breathwork, and acupuncture are quickly emerging as alternatives to conventional allopathic medical treatments.’
- ‘The Wellness Centre, which delivers aromatherapy, pranic healing, dietetics and Ayurveda to enhance allopathic services at the hospital, will shortly augment its alternative medicine packages.’
- ‘This healing method can also be successfully combined with other therapies such as hands on healing, massage, shiatsu and can even work alongside allopathic medicine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.