One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The construction of maps of autotetraploids is a much greater problem than that of maps of allogamous diploids.’
- ‘Some species are self-compatible (thereafter called SC species) and are obligatorily or facultatively autogamous, while other species have a self-incompatible locus (SI species) and are obligatorily allogamous.’
- ‘In the literature, few studies of gene nucleotide diversity have considered both within-population and between-population variation in allogamous plants.’
- ‘On the other hand, invading species with predominantly allogamous modes of reproduction may possess a high level of genetic diversity.’
- ‘A double pseudo-testcross strategy has generally been adopted for constructing genetic maps in conifers having allogamous characteristics.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.