One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many questions concerning toxicity and allergenicity have been raised about corn contaminated with the spores of this fungus.’
- ‘They were recognized for their development of an animal model to predict the allergenicity of genetically modified food.’
- ‘He faxed his two-page assessment to the Ministry of Agriculture warning that tests into nutritional performance, toxicology or allergenicity were insufficient and inadequate.’
- ‘The genetic engineering of food creates two separate and serious health risks involving allergenicity.’
- ‘It may be difficult to eliminate all the allergens; but the goal is to develop strains with reduced allergenicity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.