One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The fact is that, at least in the UK, the GM crops are tested for toxicity and other allergenic effects more stringently than almost anywhere else.’
- ‘Research from Southampton hospital indicates that the house dust mite is the biggest allergenic trigger of asthma.’
- ‘We also asked the subjects about their activities outside the workplace - particularly any activity that might involve contact with irritants or allergenic agents.’
- ‘Many people choose to avoid milk because it contains saturated fat (if whole milk), cholesterol, allergenic proteins, lactose and frequent traces of contamination.’
- ‘Roasting peanuts may enhance their allergenic properties.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.