One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Roasting peanuts may enhance their allergenic properties.’
- ‘The fact is that, at least in the UK, the GM crops are tested for toxicity and other allergenic effects more stringently than almost anywhere else.’
- ‘We also asked the subjects about their activities outside the workplace - particularly any activity that might involve contact with irritants or allergenic agents.’
- ‘Many people choose to avoid milk because it contains saturated fat (if whole milk), cholesterol, allergenic proteins, lactose and frequent traces of contamination.’
- ‘Research from Southampton hospital indicates that the house dust mite is the biggest allergenic trigger of asthma.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.