One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was 25 years before these groups were shown to be inherited as Mendelian characters by means of three allelomorphic genes A, B and O and were, in fact, entities of one blood group system.’
- ‘The conception of Species, however we may formulate it, can hardly be supposed to attach to allelomorphic or analytical varieties.’
- ‘The whole explanation fails unless some added agency be devised to take over the duty which the specific allelomorphic forces abandon after the occurrence of crossing over.’
- ‘By this we mean that a certain total number of distinctive genes or allelomorphic factors constitute the complexity of the many kinds of plants and animals.’
- ‘The allelomorphic classes shown at all loci from these samples were used as standards of comparison for the rest of the material.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.