One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In contrast to the human situation this gene displays reduced allelic variation.’
- ‘The map positions indicate that the affected genes are not allelic.’
- ‘If the two genes carry different alleles, then the allelic genealogy states only that they are different.’
- ‘Positions are defined independently of the allelic states of the genes that reside there.’
- ‘An allelic series of mutations is a powerful genetic resource for understanding gene function.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.