One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When screening germ plasm for Karnal bunt resistance, allantoid secondary sporidia produced in solid media should be used as inoculum.’
- ‘The spores are white, and are cylindrical to allantoid in shape.’
- ‘They became electron-opaque and appeared allantoid in sections.’
- ‘The interesting foetal substances are those which were mentioned above, as well as allantoid liquid, Meckel's cartilage, Wharton's jelly and all the possible associations.’
- ‘HvAV - 3a virions vary from allantoid to bacilliform, and are not occluded in occlusion bodies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.