One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Veterinarians are completing the study comparing allantoic and amniotic fluids and heart rates of fetuses in mares.’
- ‘The embryo forms an allantoic placenta, as is true of at least some peramelids and koalas but not other marsupials.’
- ‘Again, we performed the tests on embryos, plus allantoic fluid from the eggs after five days.’
- ‘We're talking about things like the amnion, the chorion, the allantoic sac, the placenta, the umbilical cord, if those words sound familiar to you.’
- ‘A feeding solution of 7.5 mM allantoic acid was used in most experiments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.