One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1The New Zealand international men's soccer team.‘the All Whites got a grip in the middle of the field’
- ‘The All Whites goalie's drinking problem became public knowledge.’
- ‘Last week's story prompted wild dreams about him coaching the All Whites.’
- ‘The All White mingled with the crowd before heading off to Wellington.’
- ‘He has always looked the goods, right back to when he played here and was representing the All Whites in the Confederations Cup.’
- ‘He retired early only 16 games short of 100 All White appearances.’
- ‘A former All White's skipper is finding success off the soccer pitch as he turns his hand to the world of business.’
- ‘He denies he's leaving because of the All Whites poor performances in the Oceania Nations Cup.’
- ‘It was inconceivable that the All Whites would lose.’
- ‘It is important that the All Whites continue to play test matches and make overseas tours.’
- ‘On paper the All Whites are way below their Australian counterparts and should not be entered in an Olympic qualifying competition against them.’
- 1.1All White A member of the New Zealand international men's soccer team.‘according to the stats, he ran more than any All White’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.