One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Feather boas, by the way, and full length evening gloves will be all the go on the social scene this season.’
- ‘Designer labels and power dressing were all the go.’
- ‘Not only does its very concept paint a picture of happier days gone by, where a slower, simpler way of rural life was all the go.’
- ‘In the 1970s, as many will recall, sociobiology was all the go.’
- ‘Expansive, grand effects are all the go for the present mo - nobody wants to know about nuts and bolts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.