One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Designer labels and power dressing were all the go.’
- ‘In the 1970s, as many will recall, sociobiology was all the go.’
- ‘Not only does its very concept paint a picture of happier days gone by, where a slower, simpler way of rural life was all the go.’
- ‘Expansive, grand effects are all the go for the present mo - nobody wants to know about nuts and bolts.’
- ‘Feather boas, by the way, and full length evening gloves will be all the go on the social scene this season.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.