One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A cry of greeting.‘all hail the new kids on the block’
- ‘Yes, all hail Chelsea, the well organized person.’
- ‘But all hail to the few precious craftsmen firms that keep the city and the whole of North Yorkshire firmly rooted in a glorious past.’
- ‘In any case, all hail Muschamp for mixing up the most delightful collection of names in a single piece about a really wonderful building that adds to the measure of happiness in lower Manhattan.’
- ‘As everyone who's seen the show has said, the pure theatrics of the show - all hail Julie Taymor - are astonishing.’
- ‘I have my headphones on; all hail iTunes radio, because the lady at the adjacent table is yelling into her cell phone.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.