One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for April Fool's Day
- ‘If perchance you're looking for the perfect present for a scatterbrained soul born on All Fools' Day, let your fingers do the walking over to this website.’
- ‘If their recommendations are practical and adopted by the public, will the All Fools' Day this year see the beginning of a change?’
- ‘Since that time ‘All Fools' Day’ has spread to many other parts of the world and the dominant practice is still sending people on a fool's errand.’
- ‘All England must have felt humiliated in 1599 when Europe's Easter, the ‘real’ Easter by Pope Gregory's scientifically validated calendar, fell on 11 April while in England, 10 days behind, it was All Fools' Day.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.