One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having a large number and variety of impressive features.‘your PC will become the all-singing, all-dancing box the salesman claimed it would be’
- ‘And if so, look no further than this all-singing, all-dancing, all-credit-card-maxing shopping special.’
- ‘Umoja is the sort of narrative-less, all-singing, all-dancing, all-kitchen-sink extravaganza that comes critic-proof on arrival.’
- ‘As the all-singing, all-dancing, no-nonsense nanny, Laura has stepped into one of her biggest roles in the very first stage musical to be based on the original 1934 book.’
- ‘It's all-singing, all-dancing and it has a lot of heart.’
- ‘We can work with small groups through to an all-singing, all-dancing literally major event involving thousands of people.’
- ‘The event, held at the Albert Halls as the finale of Bolton Festival, featured 30 all-singing, all-dancing youngsters aged 11 to 17.’
- ‘Other errors and omissions will arise from the fact that the all-singing, all-dancing, all-watching police database is not yet with us, and will not be with us for some time yet.’
- ‘They wanted this all-singing, all-dancing device with features they weren't going to use anyway.’
- ‘Each begins with the process of drawing, but operates with an awareness that unless it's all-singing, all-dancing or playing some kind of visual trick, we might not bother to look closely.’
- ‘Ryan continues in his quest to be all-singing, all-dancing, and still has time for fights at poker games.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.