One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for all-terrain vehicle
- ‘The use of the vehicle outside of the official roads is not permitted, not even if the vehicle is an all-roader.’
- ‘The use of the vehicle outside of official roads is not permitted, not even if the vehicle is an all-roader.’
- ‘There will also be much more choice in the range, with niche developments including an all-roader, which will be born out of the innovative Steppenwolf concept.’
- ‘They certainly have the look of a serious all-roader - with the emphasis on the ‘ALL’ part.’
- ‘The car was seen at this year's Geneva Motor Show alongside the new Crossup all-roader, and Auto Express is the first magazine in the world to take the wheel of both.’
- ‘The adventure begins in the Volvo XC70 - a refined all-roader that caters equally well to ruggedness as it does to intelligent luxury.’
- ‘We like the use of signature Porsche design on a five-door, upmarket all-roader, but there are those who wish Porsche had toned it down.’
- ‘It also has a certain offroad style, although it's more of an all-roader.’
- ‘BMW's long-awaited all-roader has finally arrived in Australia 12 months after its release in the US and European markets.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.