One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Existing or occurring everywhere.‘the all-present Spirit’
present everywhere, ubiquitous, general, universal, worldwide, global, all-pervasive, infinite, boundlessView synonyms
- ‘David understood that God is all-present, and he could never escape the divine presence.’
- ‘Could there be a more cogent statement of the all-present, all-powerful nature of God?’
- ‘How the horror of these times has influenced us, that we accept with indifference the all-present terror which we would have never been able to imagine!’
- ‘An all-present publicity attends our steps.’
- ‘The influence of television can be used as an all-present and near imperceptible tool to jeopardize a government’s official and well-established political narrative.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.