One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Lasting or available throughout the day.‘an all-day excursion to Blackpool’
- ‘There was plenty more entertainment on offer during the day, including a skate competition, all-day fiesta and street fair.’
- ‘The Network shared a story of a fourteen-year-old camper who went on an all-day canoe trip.’
- ‘Leave a little extra powder on the brush, pop the cap on, and toss it in your bag for all-day touch-ups.’
- ‘Flexible fares are available with all-day explorer tickets from £2.50, and children under five travel free.’
- ‘The all-day event, called Northern Connections, will be suitably rounded off with an evening concert by the talented troop.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.