One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The odor results from the liberation of amines and organic acids produced from the alkalization of anaerobic bacteria.’
- ‘It is important to choose a cocoa powder with an alkalization that will help keep the product's pH close to that of milk, around 7.0.’
- ‘The degree of cocoa alkalization is important, too.’
- ‘Alkalization brings out a stronger taste and a brighter color, but there is a point at which you want to stop on the degree of alkalization.’
- ‘These applications can use cocoa with color that has been adjusted through an alkalization process.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.