One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Mauri is the unique life-force, the vitality, source and essential energy that drives existence, aliveness and being.’
- ‘That sense of aliveness isn't there when you read the text, and seeing the performance will be much more engaging.’
- ‘I mean it in the concrete sense that is used in everyday life, the sense of soul, feeling, connectedness, inspiration, and aliveness.’
- ‘But throughout the book the occasional faults matter little against the poetry's terrible aliveness.’
- ‘Authentic choices and actions bring forth spirit: the energy that gives courage, passion, vitality, intensity, and aliveness to our existence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.