One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It provides a reference for educators to determine causes of aliteracy and gives guidelines to reach students.’
- ‘At a time when the nation is plagued more by aliteracy than literacy - that is, an apathy to reading rather than the inability - we continue to advocate for reading as both an essential part of our culture, and an endangered one.’
- ‘Analyze current literacy and aliteracy culture trends affecting all readers in K - 12 content classrooms.’
- ‘Programs to address aliteracy should be geared to both children and their parents.’
- ‘There is good reason for educators to be concerned about aliteracy, the lack of desire to read.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.