One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At a time when the nation is plagued more by aliteracy than literacy - that is, an apathy to reading rather than the inability - we continue to advocate for reading as both an essential part of our culture, and an endangered one.’
- ‘There is good reason for educators to be concerned about aliteracy, the lack of desire to read.’
- ‘Analyze current literacy and aliteracy culture trends affecting all readers in K - 12 content classrooms.’
- ‘Programs to address aliteracy should be geared to both children and their parents.’
- ‘It provides a reference for educators to determine causes of aliteracy and gives guidelines to reach students.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.