One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But image processing is probably algorithmically more difficult and probably also requires greater computer processing power.’
- ‘It is possible to formulate this process algorithmically using graphs and therefore to automate the method.’
- ‘Because the computer can generate material algorithmically, it can respond to the user's choices in real-time.’
- ‘Probably not, but in retrospect I take satisfaction in the thought that our ritual for choosing teams was algorithmically well-founded.’
- ‘And if there can be no proper theory, then the bit string is called algorithmically random or irreducible.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.