One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Bailey is an algorithmic trader and former member of a group of high frequency proprietary traders who made a huge profit in 2008.’
- ‘Critics say such tricks should be barred to prevent algorithmic traders from unfairly dominating the market.’
- ‘As the algorithmic traders are demonstrating, even rules that work today will have to adapt tomorrow.’
- ‘Algorithmic traders are increasingly important in the market.’
- ‘She used to make millions of dollars a year as an algorithmic trader, she but left to start her own business.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.