One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It has been known for about forty years that there is no algorithmic way of deciding whether a given collection of polygonal shapes will tile the plane, that is, the tiling problem is non-recursive.’
- ‘What they did develop was an algorithmic approach to solving problems which, in our terminology, would give rise to a quadratic equation.’
- ‘The overall style of Gordan's mathematical work was algorithmic.’
- ‘This factor is the primary justification for replacing the standard algorithmic procedure with an alternative one.’
- ‘Joseph Culberson has a nice perspective on such theorems from an algorithmic point of view, and attempts to frame them in the context of complexity theory.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.