One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The overall style of Gordan's mathematical work was algorithmic.’
- ‘This factor is the primary justification for replacing the standard algorithmic procedure with an alternative one.’
- ‘Joseph Culberson has a nice perspective on such theorems from an algorithmic point of view, and attempts to frame them in the context of complexity theory.’
- ‘What they did develop was an algorithmic approach to solving problems which, in our terminology, would give rise to a quadratic equation.’
- ‘It has been known for about forty years that there is no algorithmic way of deciding whether a given collection of polygonal shapes will tile the plane, that is, the tiling problem is non-recursive.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.