One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Currently, I am a senior scientist, hydrobiologist, and algologist at the Hungarian Danube Research Station of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences.’
- ‘The Hungarian Algological Society collects the publications of Hungarian algologists and compiles annual issues.’
- ‘To the Japanese algologists in particular, this has been an outstanding problem for years.’
- ‘In the last decade, the aquaculture activities expanded around the world and one of the major challenges facing algologists is reducing production costs while maintaining reliability.’
- ‘Even landlubbing algologists have little knowledge of algal bark and rock species.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.