One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Hungarian Algological Society collects the publications of Hungarian algologists and compiles annual issues.’
- ‘In the last decade, the aquaculture activities expanded around the world and one of the major challenges facing algologists is reducing production costs while maintaining reliability.’
- ‘Even landlubbing algologists have little knowledge of algal bark and rock species.’
- ‘To the Japanese algologists in particular, this has been an outstanding problem for years.’
- ‘Currently, I am a senior scientist, hydrobiologist, and algologist at the Hungarian Danube Research Station of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.