Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- ‘the foreign exchange market has embraced algo trading’short for algorithmic trading
- ‘Later in 2013, the regulator tightened the norms related to algo trading.’
- ‘Today, algo trading has evolved to the point where the algorithm does the investing for humans.’
- ‘There are 12 algo trading strategies covering all market conditions automatically managed in one complete solution.’
- ‘This platform allows for custom strategies to be built from scratch and it generates alerts and signals with or without the algo trading bot.’
- ‘Another proposal is not to allow market orders under algo trading.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.