Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
See algo trading
- ‘How do you do a computer simulation on the behavior of algo traders?’
- ‘At some point stocks simply become part of a meta-game of algo traders with no relation to any fundamental value.’
- ‘A US investment bank is seeking a senior quantitative algo trader to maintain, improve and develop algorithmic market making capabilities.’
- ‘Is there a pattern among algo traders when they set buy and sell triggers for specific stocks or commodities?’
- ‘Different algo traders use very different strategies.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.