One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Place in a waterbather (baking dish filled with water ¾ the depth of the ramekins) and cover with alfoil.’
- ‘Lay half the lemon slices in the alfoil, place the fish on the lemon, put the remaining slices on the top.’
- ‘It is also possible that the act of measuring the heat of the alfoil is affecting the measurement…’
- ‘The stones were flattened out and then layers of food placed on with more stones and alfoil in between.’
- ‘There is no need to individually wrap your tubes in alfoil or to use parafilm to seal your tubes.’
From aluminium + foil.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.