One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A moderately hot-tasting powdered spice made from the dried fruits of a variety of capsicum, used especially in Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cooking.‘this roast gets a double dose of sweet, mildly spicy Aleppo pepper’
- ‘Crushed red pepper flakes will do in a pinch, but we prefer the the subtle, slightly sweet spiciness of the Aleppo pepper.’
- ‘I did a little research and debated using Aleppo pepper, to be more authentic.’
- ‘Use a small whisk to incorporate the brown sugar, garlic, and Aleppo pepper.’
- ‘Her first submission was pumpkin soup with her new favorite spice - Aleppo pepper.’
- ‘I could imagine arguing over the sea scallops and diced fried potatoes bathed in warm olive oil and spicy Aleppo pepper.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.