One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The aldehydic proton gives a strongly deshielded resonance signal in the H - 1 NMR spectrum.’
- ‘The components have high absorption characteristics resulting from the presence of carboxylic, hydroxylic, and aldehydic functional groups.’
- ‘Oxidized wines smell flat and aldehydic.’
- ‘Reactions that occur between the aldehydic groups and other amino acids of adjoining molecules lead to cross-links between the molecules and the self-assembly into fibers.’
- ‘They were then treated with 0.5 M NH 4 Cl in phosphate buffer for 2 h to block free aldehydic groups.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.