One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Certainly the most English playwright, if by that we mean the dramatist who observes the manners and rancor of the quiet middle class and alchemizes them into delicious and troubling comedy.’
- ‘At 17 stone, Peter Kay might be a little roly-poly but he's a perfectly formed storyteller, who can alchemise a skit about biccies into comedy gold.’
- ‘A world, of the 30s and the 80s, alchemized in a few words.’
- ‘The musicians bring together their own variety of pop and jazz influences to alchemize a sound that cannot be captured with words.’
- ‘The act of writing down a personal thought alchemizes it into reality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.