One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But he did devote two prime decades to the minor if alchemic art of movie acting.’
- ‘With a fine and deft delicacy, nature and landscape are imbued with a soft surrealism, edging towards an alchemic, almost spiritual symbolism.’
- ‘In conjunction with the human voices on the soundtrack, the video installation indexes life as a process in between solidity and liquidity, in exchange and alchemic reaction.’
- ‘We should all remember that senior civil servants and their political masters work together by some alchemic and creative tension to govern not just a company, but the country.’
- ‘It is interesting that two centuries ago, when science was evolving past the alchemic level, scientists thought that it wouldn't be long before all the mysteries of the universe would be uncovered.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.