One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘A number of historians, notably Sir Steven Runciman, have seen links between gnosticism, the Albigensian beliefs and the Templars.’
- ‘This poetic flowering came to an end with the decline, after the Albigensian crusade, of the aristocratic society which had produced it.’
- ‘When the Albigensian heresy was abroad in medieval France and Italy there was an actual theological difference based on rebellion against or acceptance of the material world.’
- ‘In 1209 every last inhabitant of the town was mercilessly hunted down and slain by the Albigensian crusaders.’
- ‘Fontan argued that the Occitans were an ethnic group that had suffered genocide at the time of the Albigensian crusades.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.