One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The tidal wave caused by global warming alarmism has hit me.’
- ‘But I pointedly and publicly criticized my colleagues when they engaged in alarmism and selective reporting.’
- ‘The meat and drink of this alliance is alarmism, anxiety and fear [fear’].’
- ‘This multi-disciplinary study concludes that climate alarmism is unwarranted and counterproductive for the developed world and particularly for the world's energy poor.’
- ‘A theory I have is that the alarmism about television and children is a kind of anti-feminism (intentional or unintentional).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.