One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A theory I have is that the alarmism about television and children is a kind of anti-feminism (intentional or unintentional).’
- ‘The tidal wave caused by global warming alarmism has hit me.’
- ‘But I pointedly and publicly criticized my colleagues when they engaged in alarmism and selective reporting.’
- ‘The meat and drink of this alliance is alarmism, anxiety and fear [fear’].’
- ‘This multi-disciplinary study concludes that climate alarmism is unwarranted and counterproductive for the developed world and particularly for the world's energy poor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.