One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That we are here proves that a solid, akinetic skull doesn't necessarily doom a taxon to morphological stagnation.’
- ‘In the absence of Behcet's disease, intracardiac thrombus is often found to overlie an akinetic myocardial segment.’
- ‘In more derived snakes, most of the occipital elements are fused, forming essentially the only akinetic structure in the skull.’
- ‘Conversely, they may be fully conscious but feel that they don't want to do anything at all - akinetic mutism.’
- ‘This has the effect of moving the femur farther forward than would be possible with an akinetic pelvis thereby increasing stride length.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.