One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This has the effect of moving the femur farther forward than would be possible with an akinetic pelvis thereby increasing stride length.’
- ‘Conversely, they may be fully conscious but feel that they don't want to do anything at all - akinetic mutism.’
- ‘That we are here proves that a solid, akinetic skull doesn't necessarily doom a taxon to morphological stagnation.’
- ‘In more derived snakes, most of the occipital elements are fused, forming essentially the only akinetic structure in the skull.’
- ‘In the absence of Behcet's disease, intracardiac thrombus is often found to overlie an akinetic myocardial segment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.