One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The annual inspection makes sure that all general-aviation aircraft are inspected for airworthiness at least once a year.’
- ‘Of course, ultimate responsibility for the airworthiness of an airplane rests with the owner/operator, and must be determined before each flight.’
- ‘Our basic mission is to verify the airworthiness of the airplanes before they go back to the operational Air Force.’
- ‘The system means engineers can determine the routine maintenance requirements of aircraft down to the individual component level to ensure airworthiness.’
- ‘The plane is flown often and the owner spends money on airworthiness and upgrades.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.