One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although George began training as a pilot, he had to give up because of airsickness.’
- ‘If I'd known you were prone to airsickness, I'd have flown more slowly.’
- ‘The severity of my airsickness could have been avoided if I had spoken up sooner.’
- ‘The most interesting thing about the flight was that Cisoux had airsickness.’
- ‘He also researched airsickness, and the effects of heat in the confined spaces of tanks and ships.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.