One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The most interesting thing about the flight was that Cisoux had airsickness.’
- ‘He also researched airsickness, and the effects of heat in the confined spaces of tanks and ships.’
- ‘If I'd known you were prone to airsickness, I'd have flown more slowly.’
- ‘The severity of my airsickness could have been avoided if I had spoken up sooner.’
- ‘Although George began training as a pilot, he had to give up because of airsickness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.