One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See air conditioning
- ‘He had purchased a new air conditioner and a refrigerator but still did not have a chance to enjoy them because of the unstable electricity.’
- ‘Sargeant Dixon was beside me; he turned the key in the ignition and adjusted the blower of the air conditioner.’
- ‘For most of the morning the air conditioner was on the blink.’
- ‘At one point, in desperation, he started his car, turned on its air conditioner and put his son inside to sleep.’
- ‘Haven says high winds ruined her curtains and broke her air conditioner.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.