One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Travel to a destination by air at short notice.‘he had air-dashed to Chennai from Bikaner last night’
go by air, travel by air, go by plane, travel by plane, jetView synonyms
- ‘Every time one jumps (with or without an air dash), he has to wait a few seconds before he can move again.’
- ‘Armed force personnel were air dashed to Andaman Nicobar for relief operations.’
- ‘They come by air and air-dash to the Amarnath cave in helicopters.’
- ‘The high tension drama has been accentuated by the minister air dashing to Delhi with the resignation letters.’
- ‘He had air dashed to Chennai from Bikaner, on a chartered aircraft last night, to provide the finishing touches.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.