One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Travel to a destination by air at short notice.‘he had air-dashed to Chennai from Bikaner last night’
go by air, travel by air, go by plane, travel by plane, jetView synonyms
- ‘Every time one jumps (with or without an air dash), he has to wait a few seconds before he can move again.’
- ‘Armed force personnel were air dashed to Andaman Nicobar for relief operations.’
- ‘They come by air and air-dash to the Amarnath cave in helicopters.’
- ‘He had air dashed to Chennai from Bikaner, on a chartered aircraft last night, to provide the finishing touches.’
- ‘The high tension drama has been accentuated by the minister air dashing to Delhi with the resignation letters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.