One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His aimlessness and loneliness are echoed in the six other characters.’
- ‘I think we have an aimlessness and a pointlessness out there that this legislation addresses, as well.’
- ‘Many of his novels resemble the telling of a dream conveyed with all its inconsistencies, its aimlessness; enigmatic narratives, balanced somewhere between the unspeakable and that which must be told.’
- ‘Jung believed that the more secular, materialistic, and compulsively extraverted our civilization became, the greater the unhappiness, senselessness and aimlessness of our lives.’
- ‘Their conversation has the uncertain, improvised aimlessness of real life, and their relationship is not developed and complicated in any traditionally scripted sense.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.