One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A follower of the Ahmadiyya movement.
- ‘His friend was interested in Ahmadiyya and found out that the claimant was an Ahmadi.’
- ‘He has been an Ahmadi all his life, as have all the members of his family.’
- ‘Many Ahmadis crossed into Pakistan at Partition in 1947.’
- ‘About 15,000 Ahmadis live in the United States.’
- ‘"As a Muslim, as an Ahmadi, I feel my role is to improve the world," Mr. Rashid said in an interview.’
Early 20th century: Urdu aḥmadī, from Ahmad (see Ahmadiyya).
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.