One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘University of Illinois agronomist Don Bullock developed a detailed comparison of sampling intensities, based on an intensive sampling of a 640-acre farm in central Illinois.’
- ‘Agricultural Research Service agronomist Melanie Newman is the curator for finger millet and other warm-season cereals, forages, and turfgrasses.’
- ‘Department of Agriculture pulse agronomist Martin Harries said last year's good yields and high prices had prompted many growers to re-assess the value of field peas.’
- ‘Rwanda's minister of agriculture sent teams of agronomists to assess making land available for refugee settlement.’
- ‘In a paper entitled ‘Research and Extension Approaches for Conservation Agriculture’ Zimbabwean-based agronomist Patrick Wall stated that the technologies increase water infiltration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.