One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘University of Illinois agronomist Don Bullock developed a detailed comparison of sampling intensities, based on an intensive sampling of a 640-acre farm in central Illinois.’
- ‘In a paper entitled ‘Research and Extension Approaches for Conservation Agriculture’ Zimbabwean-based agronomist Patrick Wall stated that the technologies increase water infiltration.’
- ‘Agricultural Research Service agronomist Melanie Newman is the curator for finger millet and other warm-season cereals, forages, and turfgrasses.’
- ‘Department of Agriculture pulse agronomist Martin Harries said last year's good yields and high prices had prompted many growers to re-assess the value of field peas.’
- ‘Rwanda's minister of agriculture sent teams of agronomists to assess making land available for refugee settlement.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.