One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Which crops are agronomically well-adapted to my soils and climate and will maintain and improve the long term productivity and health of my soil?’
- ‘If a farmer does everything agronomically within the organic standards, then the product will be considered certified organic, even if there are traces of contamination.’
- ‘‘This work will add to our understanding of genome organization and the evolutionary relationship between three agronomically important crops,’ says Ware.’
- ‘‘This knowledge can lead to applications that may improve corn agronomically and bring tastier and more nutritious food to our dinner tables,’ he says.’
- ‘There is nothing more basic in providing for ourselves than saving seed, and yet unless we understand a little about seed physiology, we risk putting ourselves at a distinct disadvantage, agronomically and economically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.