One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is nothing more basic in providing for ourselves than saving seed, and yet unless we understand a little about seed physiology, we risk putting ourselves at a distinct disadvantage, agronomically and economically.’
- ‘If a farmer does everything agronomically within the organic standards, then the product will be considered certified organic, even if there are traces of contamination.’
- ‘‘This work will add to our understanding of genome organization and the evolutionary relationship between three agronomically important crops,’ says Ware.’
- ‘Which crops are agronomically well-adapted to my soils and climate and will maintain and improve the long term productivity and health of my soil?’
- ‘‘This knowledge can lead to applications that may improve corn agronomically and bring tastier and more nutritious food to our dinner tables,’ he says.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.