One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Strawberry is an important crop of agronomical interest worldwide.’
- ‘However, its high susceptibility to sugar cane mosaic virus precludes its agronomical use.’
- ‘Many aspects of plant biology are relevant to this challenge, and modern genomic biology will be essential to complement traditional physiological and agronomical studies.’
- ‘The agronomical importance of cereal seeds is based on their accumulation of storage products, mainly starch and proteins.’
- ‘Practices like agronomical management and integrated pest management were also emphasised.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.