One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Educating a farmer on the agronomic value of crop rotation and helping them find additional markets for more crops will usually ensure that they rotate wisely.’
- ‘Part I covers agronomic crops including grain crops, nut, bean, and oil crops, cotton, and sugar beet.’
- ‘Once registered, it will offer growers agronomic and safety features not found in current herbicides.’
- ‘Models for horticultural crops, like cantaloupe, are not as common as those for agronomic crops, such as cotton and soybeans.’
- ‘This should not be a factor, however, if manure is applied at agronomic rates to meet crop nutrient needs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.