One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The application of science to agriculture.
- ‘Most enquiries focussed on career prospects, the context of agrology in the economy and questions about the academic qualifications required for membership.’
- ‘The Agrologists Act requires persons who practise agrology to be members of the Manitoba Institute of Agrologists.’
- ‘The agrology program is one of more than 100 to help foreign professionals and tradespeople, including architects, engineers and midwives, develop credentials to work in Ontario.’
- ‘The Act lays out the legislative framework for the practice of agrology and places responsibility on the Institute to govern and regulate the profession including membership criteria, competency, examinations and discipline procedures.’
- ‘The profession of agrology embraces all those who are qualified to teach or practice the science and art of agriculture or to conduct related scientific experiments and research.’
- ‘Professionals with training in forensic agrology are vital to the future and ongoing success of the agriculture industry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.